Just like what I've thought, our GA turned out to be soo B-O-R-I-N-G.. I should have not attended.. I guess this day is one of my bad day..
First, for almost 4hrs, I did nothing but to yawn.. and yawn.. and yawn.. and get mad.. What they've said, they're all bullshit.. Buhatan ng bangko ang nangyari eh.. But the truth is, they're all stupid (our officers)..
Second, my classmate who bought my book (to copy my assignment) said he would return it immediately, so I gave him my book.. the GA was already finished but he's nowhere to be found! I was so angry that time that I could not talk because I might say some nasty words that I would regret later.. Even if my friends were throwing jokes, I could not even force my self to laugh, much less to smile.. So we look for his group all over the university and we found him eating at the canteen.. My friend asked for my book "Jorinne ung libro daw ni James, tignan mo nagagalit na".. Jorrine said "nasa bag ko, d ko pa tapos kopyahin".. I left them there and bought my lunch.. I dont wanna argue with him.. So we finished our meal, and he's yet to return my book.. We're outside the university for almost 1hr and 30mins waiting for him.. I was about to get my book even if he's not yet done, pero hinayaan ko na..
Third, I got home soo hungry and there's no prepared food in our kitchen!! sino nga ba naman maghahanda ng pagkain ko, walang tao sa bahay.. Since I'm a lazy person, tiniis ko gutom ko and drnk water instead..
huhuhu :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment