First, ouy first prof didnt attend her class to us this morning because of the unknown reaso. . . I was so pissed off because I woke up so early today kahit na antok na antok pa ako just to attend her class, tapos nag-review pa ko for her subj . . . badtrip wala naman pala . . .
Second, our last subj today IS so BORING!! Gusto ko na nga mag-walk out eh . . . Respeto na lang sa prof pumipigil sakin . . . Puro kasi reporting . . . Tapos gutom pa ako . . . Di na talaga ako nangiti eh . . .
Third and last, this evening it's really raining though di naman malakas . . . So my female classmate asked me if I could share my umbrella to her, and said yea why not . . . So we shared the same umbrella, ella, ella hahaha! So this is the story, my left shoulder was se wet, kasi mas kinokoveran ko sya, then suddenly a car overtook the car infront of it and almost hit me! I was so shocked and my classmates and I said, "T*** I** mo! G**** kang p*ta ka!" with matching bad finger . . . yea I know I was so mean that time . . . after a few minutes, I silently said thank you because di ako binabaan ng driver, baka batukan ako hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment